Lakeford is a hidden gem in Falls Church. It offers scenic walking paths and beautiful lake views all year round. The community is ideally located close to abundant shopping and dining at Mosaic District, major commuter routes and Dunn Loring metro.
Cathy has been a Lakeford homeowner since 2003 and specializes in this neighborhood. If you would like to move to this sought-after community call Cathy today!
~Reasons to love living in the Lakeford community and Yarling Court~
- PEOPLE: The Lakeford Community is made up of three townhouse communities and two condo associations with 600 total households of people who take pride in their community and all it offers. It is a pet-friendly community.
- THE LAKE, THE LAKE, THE LAKE: Each season brings a new and beautiful view from the budding pink Spring blossoms to the fiery orange Fall leaves. Nature lovers will love seeing the blue herons and other birds, the turtles, and other wild creatures who inhabit the area.
- AMENITIES: The walking path around the lake; the Lakeford Association’s tennis courts, Yarling Court swimming pool, dog park and playgrounds. Relatively low condo and homeowner’s association fees for the area.
- LOCATION: Inside the Beltway, less than 1 mile to Dunn Loring metro on the Orange Line. Ease of commuting in any direction: Less than ½ mile to Route 66, Route 50/Arlington Boulevard, and Lee Highway. Walking distance to Mosaic District and close to Tyson’s Corner, City of Falls Church and downtown DC. Close to both Dulles and Ronald Reagan National Airports. Near INOVA Fairfax Hospital.
- FOOD: Abundant dining options including the critically acclaimed Restaurant 2941, Sea Pearl Restaurant, Four Sisters, True Food Kitchen, and Sweetwater Tavern.
- FUN: The Angelika Film Centre is minutes away, and Jefferson District Park has additional tennis courts, golfing and miniature golf.